With blissful serenity and gentle watercolor brush strokes, the profound garden artistry of Thomas Kinkade has inspired millions. The beauty and strength conveyed in his nature art brings us hope and joy. Now, it unites with the healing properties of solid copper in a women’s copper bracelet that embodies the spirit of renewal.
The serenity of Thomas Kinkade’s garden artistry unites with the potential healing power of copper in the Thomas Kinkade Garden of Hope Bracelet – and an elegant symbol of wellness and strength that’s perfect for any occasion.
Finely handcrafted of solid copper with 18K rose gold plating, this stunning Thomas Kinkade jewelry features a graceful open-work trellis-style design of sculpted vines and roses accented with over 20 sparkling purple and clear crystals.
Inspired by the signature artwork of the Painter of Light™, this exclusive design is further enhanced by its pairing with copper, which has long been believed to alleviate symptoms of arthritis joint pain and relieve fatigue for an overall feeling of wellness that will inspire you every time you wear this exquisite bracelet.
Engraved on the inside is the phrase, “Where Hope Grows, Miracles Bloom” along with a replica of Thomas Kinkade’s signature.
The hinged clasp opens and closes easily for a secure and comfortable fit.
- This exquisite bracelet is finely handcrafted of solid copper, which has long been believed to bring an overall feeling of wellness, and richly plated in 18K rose gold
- Inspired by Thomas Kinkade’s The Garden of Hope (2004) painting, this elegant women’s copper bracelet showcases an open-work, trellis-style design of sculpted vines and roses embellished with over 20 sparkling crystals
- As the perfect finishing touch, the words “Where Hope Grows, Miracles Bloom” is finely engraved inside the bracelet’s band, along with a replica of Thomas Kinkade’s signature
- This Thomas Kinkade jewelry treasure easily opens and closes with a hinged clasp
- Arrives in a velvet jewelry pouch and custom gift box, perfect for safekeeping or gift-giving
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Sized to fit most wrists